Grass-fed collagen peptides powder is synthesized utilizing grass-fed collagen peptides from healthy cows and provides nutrient-rich type I and III collagen peptides.
Our product is synthesized utilizing the latest scientific research and formulated with optimal ratios of collagen peptides to produce world-class results.
Our formula is third-party independently tested for heavy metals, impurities, made in the USA, GMP certified and produced in an FDA registered facility. 1% of the supplements on the market can match our world-class standards.
|Formula Ingredient Deck||Benefits Of Each Ingredient|
● Supports skin elasticity, hair growth, skin hydration, joint comfort, cardiovascular health, digestive health, dental health, wound healing, and increased bone density (72).
● Most abundant protein in the body is paramount in maintaining optimal connective tissue integrity (72,71).
● Collagen type III are vital for blood vessel elasticity thus optimizing stroke volume (blood flow), lowered blood pressure (72, 70).
● Reduces the age-associated loss of collagen production decline (72,71).
● Type I supplementation supports the development of skin, bone, teeth, tendon, ligaments, vascular ligature, and organs (70,71,72).
● Hydrolyzed collagen peptides provide the amino acids of collagen synthesis in the dermis via increased elastin fiber creation (70,72).
● Collagen oligopeptides (ligands) attach to fibroblasts (bone formation cells) receptors on the fibroblast membrane synthesizing new collagen production (70,71,72).
|Proper Use of This Supplement|
|Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one (1) scoop with 12-16 oz of water.|
|Our Formula Vs Other Formulas on the Market.|
|1. Uses third-party independently tested ingredients that are made in the USA, GMP certified and made in an FDA registered facility.||1. Source cheap ingredients from heavily polluted soils. Even “organic” supplements not third-party tested have been removed by FDA due to high levels of heavy metals.|
|2. Uses collagen peptides on grass-fed cows yielding high sources of proline and glycine.||2. Uses collagen peptides from non-grass-fed cows and poor sources of amino acids necessary for collagen|
CAUTION: Consult with a physician prior to use if you have any medical conditions. Do not use if pregnant or lactating.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
COLLAGEN is often taken to support healthy skin, hair, and nails. It is also important for strong tendons and joints. Our multi-collagen is from grass fed, pasture raised bovine. It contains two different types of hydrolyzed collagen for maximum benefit.
• Multi-Collagen for Maximum Benefit
• Type 1 and 3 Collagen
• Grass Fed, Pasture Raised Bovine
• Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides
• Supports Youthful Skin and Healthy Hair*
• Contains Amino Acids and Protein
• Almost Zero Taste
• Can Be Mixed With Favorite Beverage
• No Sugar and No Carbohydrates
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.